Activity Sign in Rules
ALL individuals who are participating in an activity such as scouting,hunting, or participating in a non-hunting activity except for fishing, are required to Sign-in and Sign-out (Check-in/Check-out) through your i-Sportsman account daily when on Fort McCoy.
See below for vehicle Activity/Information card requirement.
You must have registered and created an account in the iSportsman prior to using the Sign-in/Sign-out Activity. From the iSportsman homepage www.mccoy.isportsman.net, you may click on Account or Activity Sign-in from the menu bar and proceed to login. Or you may sign-in/sign-out using your iSportsman account login credentials (iSportsman permit number with your 4-digit PIN#) by calling the i-Sportsman system at (866) 277-1597 and follow the phone prompts for Sign-in, or you may access the iSportsman at the kiosk located at the Hunter Information Point (HIP). Make sure you always "Confirm" your sign-in/sign-out.
Please contact the Permit Sales Office if you are experiencing login issues. If you are unable to login to your current iSportsman account, please do not create a new account.
Important: Only one activity/season can be selected when signing-in
If you are planning to participate in multiple activities simultaneously (such as small-game and fall turkey, archery and fall turkey, etc.) select the primary activity/season you intent to participate in.
For those who are participating in a non-hunting activty, for example dog walking, you will need to Check-in and select the Activity Scouting.
If hunting on Fort McCoy:
- A Fort McCoy hunting permit is required to hunt on the installation.
- Check GameLine for are closures.
- Refer to the "Hunting Info" section on the main menu for further information on obtaining a permit.
- Use the iSportsman system. You must register and create a user account before you sign-in for the first time. Your account must include a Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources (WDNR) Customer Number.
- You will use your Username and password or Permit # (provided by iSportsman at registration) and PIN to sign-in/sign-out.
- The i-Sportsman Permit # and 4-digit PIN # are required to sign-in/sign-out by phone at 866-277-1597
- Gun-deer hunters are required to select one of six hunting zones(see map at appendix D for zones) in which they intend to hunt. Only one zone can be selected at a time. Hunters may sign-in for an alternate zone, but must first sign-out of any prior zone.
Remember to Sign-out.
Vehicle Activity/Information Card Requirement
All individuals are required to display an information card on the passenger side of the windshield/dash with the following information:
Permit holder's full name (if there is more than one permit holder per vehicle, the names of all permit holders will be noted), activity (e.g., archery, gun-deer, small-game, turkey, scouting, berry picking, bird watching, etc.), personal cell phone number and two emergency contact phone numbers for each permit holder in the vehicle.
Individual may make their own card or click here for information card template